- April 12, 2018
8:30 am - 11:00 am
GreenEarth® is delighted to announce that they will be hosting a seminar on Sustainable Garment and Textile Aftercare on 12th April 2018 at the London Marriott Hotel in Grosvenor Square.
Appreciating how busy our delegates are, this will take place from 8.30am (Registration) and presentations will be complete by 11am. The event itself is FREE to all delegates.
All delegates will receive a FREE copy of the International Edition of Caring For Clothes.
The seminar will be hosted by GreenEarth’s Sustainability Director, Garry Knox and the keynote speaker will be GreenEarth President, Tim Maxwell.
The agenda for the briefing is as follows:
- 08:30: Registration with Hot Drinks and Breakfast options
- 09:10: Welcome and Introductions – Garry Knox (Sustainability Director – GreenEarth)
- 09:15: GreenEarth and the role it plays in sustainable textile aftercare – Tim Maxwell (President –
- 09:45: The performance of GreenEarth for Softlines testing – Louann Spirito – (Director, Technical
Support – SGS Softlines)
- 10:05: The future of GreenEarth – Technical Development and Global Coverage – Tim Maxwell
- 10:30: Delivering on your Sustainability Strategy – Garry Knox
- 10:55: Summary and Close
- 11:00: Networking and refreshments
- 13:00: End of Event
There will also be refreshments available from 11am, whilst taking the opportunity to network and ask 1-1 questions with a GreenEarth representative.
Who should attend?
Directors, Heads of Department and Managers, who are responsible for the day to day responsibilities of sourcing garments and textiles, looking at the structural stability of garments after cleaning and those who have responsibility for the management of sustainability practices of the brand and are looking to reduce textile waste by the end user.
How to book your FREE place
Booking your place is simple, just click the ‘Register Now’ button at the top of the page and fill in your details. We will then send you a confirmation email with all joining instructions.
* However unlikely, timings and content may be subject to change. All delegates will be notified in advance.