GreenEarth® Cleaning respects your right to privacy. This Privacy Notice explains who we are, how we collect, share and use information about you, and how you can exercise your privacy rights. If you have questions about our use of your information, please contact us using the contact details provided at the bottom of this document.
Personal Data We Collect
GreenEarth® collects data to operate effectively and provide our Affiliates, their customers, and consumers in general with the appropriate information.
Some of this data will have been provided by you, such as when you subscribe to our mailing list, register for an event, visit us at a show, or contact us for support.
We’ll also get some data by recording how you interact with our site, for example, using technologies like cookies on our web site.
You have choices about the data we collect. When you are asked to provide personal data, you may decline. But if you choose to provide information that is necessary for us to provide a service, we will always use your information responsibly to help you with your request. The data we collect can include the following:
Name and contact details: We collect your first and last name, email address and phone (optional) from most of our online forms.
Device and Usage data: We collect data about your device and how you and your device interact, mainly through Analytics. For example, we collect:
- Usage data: We collect data about the features you use, the items you purchase and the web pages you visit. This data includes text queries with our bots or customer service team.
- Device, connectivity and configuration data: We collect data about your device and the network you use, including the IP address.
Content: We collect information on the content you engage with on our sites and via our marketing communications. This includes: The pages you visit; How you interact w/ these pages; as well as the emails you open and click on.
When you contact us, such as for customer support, phone conversations or chat sessions may be monitored and recorded.
How Does GreenEarth® Keep Personal Information Secure?
We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal information that we collect and process about you. The measures we use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal information.
With Whom Does GreenEarth® Share My Personal Information?
We will not sell your personal data to anyone. We share your data with partners who provide us with services to properly help with your needs. These partners do not use this data except to provide you and us with services, and agreements are in place so they do not sell this data to any other parties.
We retain personal information we collect from you when we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements).
Your Data Protection Rights
You have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal info, you can do so at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided under the “How to contact us” heading below
- You can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact details provided under the “How to contact us” heading below
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing e-mails we send you.
- If we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
Updates to Privacy Notice
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time in response to changing legal, technical or business developments. When we update our Privacy Notice, we will take appropriate measures to inform you, consistent with the significance of the changes we make. We will obtain your consent to any material Privacy Notice changes if and when this is required by applicable data protection laws.
You can see when this Privacy Notice was last updated by checking the “last updated” date displayed at the bottom of this Privacy Notice.
About GreenEarth® Cleaning
Doing business without doing harm is the founding principle of our company. It is our goal to provide the best possible fabric care with the lowest overall environmental impact. We focus on all facets of the professional textile cleaning process in order to help our Affiliates:
- Clean textiles using the least amount of energy and water.
- Eliminate hazardous materials from textile cleaning.
- Institute standards for sustainable fabric care.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information, please contact us using the following details:
The data controller of your personal info is: GreenEarth® Cleaning, located at 51 W. 135th St. Kansas City, MO 64145.
To make a privacy inquiry email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (816) 926-0895.
Updated: May 29, 2018